Infinite Law’s Information Management Bureau will manage your responsibilities and undertake the following requests on your behalf:
• Subject Access Requests
• Freedom of Information Requests
• Environmental Information Regulations Requests
When a person processes Subject Access Requests, Freedom of Information Requests and Environmental Information Regulations Requests on behalf your organisation they need to be trained and understand the law and the exemptions regarding disclosures. They need to be confident that they can handle the Requests in compliance with all the relevant laws.
Infinite Law staff have the expertise to carry out the work on your behalf which will reduce your time, demand on your internal resources, finances and the risk to the organisation of failing to meet the statutory deadlines.
Infinite Law has the ability to deliver these services and ensure compliance as an outsource provider, to act or collaborate with public sector and private clients or on an ad hoc basis to cover all absences such as annual leave, maternity/paternity or sick leave.
Infinite Law will provide you with the ability to disclose to us, in a secure manner, all of the relevant data held, received or shared and…
We will do the rest:
- We will advise on how and what to search to meet the legal requirements. We will receive, collate, review and read all of the documentation. The necessary exemptions will be applied, and redaction will be effected.
- Infinite Law will ensure the applicant is at the centre of our consideration whilst ensuring that you comply with and are protected from the risks which may arise due to the request.
- Information and advice passed between Infinite Law and our clients will be legally privileged meaning communication between us cannot be disclosed.
We have devised, and run, a successful in-house system of Information Governance for a large public authority therefore, the transition for a client to outsource to Infinite Law will be seamless. We know and understand the pressures and demands of in-house provision, organisational culture and structures and we can simply align our processes and procedures with your requirements.