The GDPR has brought about the most important changes to Data Protection legislation in twenty years. With our GDPR Gap Analysis we can ensure you are compliant.
Our Gap Analysis will assess the extent to which your organisation processes data in accordance with the current Data Protection legislation and the GDPR.
We will attend at your premises and conduct a review of your Information Governance, which will allow us to get to know your organisation and your requirements. We will provide you with a detailed report and work with you to agree a delivery plan that identifies and prioritises the key areas your organisation will need to address so that you achieve compliance. It will also help you to optimise your data collection and use.
Infinite Law will help you understand your GDPR compliance with a detailed Gap Analysis. We will conduct an on-site review and work with you to understand your current compliance with Information Governance.
Why Choose Us?
- Infinite Law has a comprehensive understanding of the GDPR requirements and how they should be met.
- Our specialist team has extensive Information Governance expertise and has delivered in-house Information Governance for large public-sector organisations
- Infinite Law Solicitors have over 20 years experience of advising on all aspects of Information Governance
- Infinite Law will provide direct access to a designated adviser
- Fixed price tailored to the size of the organisation and the level of risk, providing you with budget certainty.